April is National Garden Month, according to LAist. They offer 7 things you can do to celebrate, including starting a garden, planting food for the homeless, and taking a gardening class.
Me? I need to do the following:
- Water the garden. Thank you, April showers!
- Assess what needs to be weeded and trimmed.
- Pick some loquats, which are currently in season.
- Pick some lemons, which are always in season.
- Do some of the things on the 101 ways to celebrate National Garden Month list.
While you're stuck at home, make the most of your time by learning a new language, skill, or even train for a remote-work job with our new premium online courses.
Check them out >